Kelly Murtagh is an American actor, writer, producer, and filmmaker who has won several awards for her dedicated works towards Hollywood. As for her recent portrayal, she is seen in the role of Alaska’s mother in the Hulu series, Looking for Alaska.
Moreover, the series is based in the bestseller book of the same name by John Green, which was a debuted book for the ever so famous writer. The show premiered in October of 2019. Besides, she has other credits such as The Lovebirds, Tall Girl, Home Sweet Hell, and many more. Similarly, she produced and acted on a lot of commercials as well. Here are the 10 facts about Kelly Murtagh.
|Birthday||June 22, 1986|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts on Kelly Murtagh
- Kelly Murtagh is an American actress who is known for playing Alaska’s mother in the Hulu series, Looking For Alaska.
- However, the actress is yet to be dedicated to a Wikipedia biography.
- Moving on, Kelly is 33 years old at the moment. She looks younger than her age suggests, however.
- As for her height, the actress has a decent height of around 5 feet and 5 inches. She has a prominent brown blonde hair with deep blue eyes.
- However, she doesn’t have a boyfriend at the moment. The actress is probably single and solely focused on her career.
- Furthermore, she also has a social media presence. The actress is present on Instagram and Twitter where she has amassed thousands of followers.
- Talking about her net worth, Kelly’s net worth is still being calculated and will be updated soon.
- Similarly, she celebrates her birthday on June 22 every year. And her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Apart from being an actress, she is also a writer, producer, and filmmaker.
- Kelly Murtagh has written and acted on several Television commercials and short films as well.