Kemi-Bo Jacobs is a talented American actress. She is best known for her role in Hollywood movies and series such as ‘London has Fallen’ (2016) and ‘Doctor Who’ (2005). She is always praised for her wonderful acting skills.
Kemi-Bo has most recently starred in the 2020 Action TV series ‘The Letter for the King’. She has years of experience in the film industry and is recognized by people all around the world. We have put together 10 facts about the actress to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts on Kemi-Bo Jacobs
- Kemi-Bo Jacobs was born in the year 1990. She is 30 years old as of 2020 there is no information about when she celebrates her birthday.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. That’s 1.65 in meters. She has a beautiful body. However, the details regarding her weight and measurements are unknown.
- She prefers to keep her personal life away from the limelight. Thus, she has not disclosed the details about her partner and relationship status.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to the actress as of 2020. A short description of her has been featured on IMDb and other websites.
- Talking about her education, she probably has already graduated from college. She has not shared further info about her qualifications.
- She performed as ‘Esther Monroe’ in ‘Death in Paradise’.
- It seems that the actress likes to stay away from the spotlight as much as possible. She is not active on social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
- Kemi-Bo is very passionate about acting. She has been acting from a young age and it is clear that she loves her job.
- Some of her other credits include La chute de Londres (2016), Thirteen (2016), and Me or the Dog (2011).
- Kemi-Bo portrayed the character of ‘Intel Officer’ in the 2016 movie ‘London Has Fallen’.