Kenji Fitzgerald is an Australian actor who is best known for his appearance in the TV show, Alien Surf Girls. Moreover, he is also known for his role in the series, Lightning Point. Kenji played the role of “Luca” in the show.
Starting his career in 2010, the actor has played in more than a dozen movies and shows. His latest portrayal came in the 2020 TV movie, Books of Blood, as “Gavin.” Over the years, he has amassed a lot of fame, enough to have a biography on Famous Birthdays. Here is everything you need to know about him and more.
10 Facts on Kenji Fitzgerald
- Kenji Fitzgerald is an Australian actor who rose to fame after he appeared in the family series, Alien Surf Girls.
- Despite his utmost fame, Kenji Fitzgerald Roberts is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, the actor, Kenji Fitzgerald is currently 33 years old. He got into the field fairly late than many others.
- The actor has a great height of 5 feet and 9 inches. He has short brown hair.
- Moving on, Kenji doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment. He is not spotted with anyone that can be implied as his girlfriend on social media.
- Talking about social media, the actor is present on Instagram. He has accumulated more than 3000 followers on the platform already.
- Furthermore, his nationality is Australian. He comes from the Japanese and Irish ethnic groups as well.
- Also, Kenji Fitzgerald celebrates his birthday on August 8 every year. He is a Leo by the birth sign.
- The actor debuted in the industry in 2010 through the TV series, Magical Tales. He is a graduate of the prestigious National Institute of Dramatic Arts.
- Moreover, he does have acting credits mentioned on IMDb along with a beautifully written biography.