Kenley Jansen is a professional sportsman. He is very well known for playing baseball in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He wears the number 74 jersey and plays as the pitcher for his team. Before playing as a pitcher, he used to play as a catcher during his minor league career.
Kenley professionally started playing baseball in the year 2010. His main career highlights are that he is three times an All-Star player. Also in 2016 and 2017, he was the NL Reliever of the year. Kenley has maintained a very good record in his profession.
Know more about Kenley Jansen from the facts below.
|Birthday||September 30, 1987|
|Height||6 Feet 5 Inches (1.95 m)|
|Parents||Isidor Jensen, Bernadette Jensen|
|Net Worth||$20 million USD|
|Salary||$18 million annually|
— Kenley Jansen (@kenleyjansen74) July 29, 2019
10 Facts On Kenley Jansen
- Kenley Jansen was born on the 30th day of September 1987. He is 33 years of age as of 2020.
- He is from the place called Willwmstad of Curacao and he holds the Curacaoan nationality.
- Kenley is married to his beautiful wife Gianni Jansen. Professionally, his wife is a real estate agent.
- Talking about family, Kenley and his wife have three children together. Their first child is a daughter named Natalia Hannah Jansen and two sons named Kyrian Jeremiah Jansen and Kaden Isaias Jansen.
- Kenley stands the height of 6 feet and 5 inches tall which is 1.95 in meters. And his body weight is exactly 125 kg.
- Jansen was born to his parents, father Isidor Jansen and mother Bernadette Jansen. Moreover, he has two older brothers.
- Kenley is estimated to have a net worth of $20 million USD.
- He signed an $80 million USD contract for five years in 2017 with the Los Angeles Dodgers. And that makes his annual salary to be around $18 million USD.
- Jansen has been playing for Los Angeles Dodgers since the 24th of July, 2010.
- You can find Kenley on Instagram @kenleyjansen. He has 213k followers.