Kenneth Walker is the boyfriend of the late Breonna Taylor who was brutally shot by the police officers. He must be devastated by the love of his life’s ghastly death. After all, he saw her breathing her last breath right before him.
The investigation into the shooting is still proceeding after the onset of angry masses asking justice for Breonna Taylor. Likewise, after the shooting, Kenneth had been held in the prison after who was released around May. And, now, he has filed a lawsuit asking to receive immunity from aiming his single shot at the police.
|Age||27 years old|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Kenneth Walker
- Kenneth Walker was in a relationship with his girlfriend, Breonna Taylor who is no more in this world. He and Breonna were together when the police officers shot her to death.
- His age is 27 years old. Similarly, Breonna was only 26 years of age at the time of her death.
- He got arrested after the narcotics investigation conducted by the police for the attempted murder of a police officer.
- His account on Instagram is not available. But, Instagram users have been using the hashtags of his name, #Kennethwalker to provide updates about him.
- Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend was jailed as he fired his gun at the police officer. Therefore, he got charged with first-degree assault.
- His brief Wiki bio can be found on the Shooting of Breonna Taylor also.
- He was released from jail around May for concerns related to coronavirus. Following his release, Chief Steve Conrad expressed his disapproval of the decision taken to release him.
- He is of American nationality and he belongs to African-American ethnicity.
- Kenneth has recently filed a lawsuit asking for immunity for his single shot that ended up hurting a police officer.
- He had called 911 after the police shot Breonna Taylor seeking for help.