Kevin Wilkins, a popular American football player who plays as a defensive tackle has now been signed for free by The Detroit Lions. It was reported that he was out of contract and now will be enjoying the new season of NFL with the Lions.
|Birthday||April 10, 1995|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Education||St. Joseph (Montvale), Rutgers University|
Previously played for the NFL side Philadelphia Eagles, he has at least a year’s experience and will be a vital team player for the Lions. Coming from Mahwah, New Jersey, he has already shown how talented and passionate he is about playing football, and we will see it next season again.
It was also believed that he had spent some quality time with New York Giants before joining the Lions. But, as they say, past is past, so, Kevin must be ready to begin a new chapter of his football life.
10 Facts About Kevin Wilkins:
- Here’s an interesting fact you can learn about Kevin Wilkins – He has now been signed by The Detroit Lions.
- Born on April 10, 1995, he is currently 25 years of age already.
- He stands at a height of nearly 6 feet and 2 inches which means he really fits well for his current position of a defensive tackle.
- We have found out that his weight is around 138 kilograms which means he is a heavyweight tackler.
- His base salary has been provided to be around $136 thousand but we are unknown about his net worth.
- We are completely unknown if he has a girlfriend or not.
- He remained a free agent until August 26 but on August 27, The Detroit Lions signed him for free.
- As you are reading 10 facts on this popular football player, let us inform you that he is of black ethnicity and is an American.
- The football defensive tackle previously played for Philadelphia Eagles since May 2019.
- This 25-years-old who is around 6 feet and 2 inches tall has made his Instagram account private.