Tim Feldmann is the loving husband of Kino MacGregor. Kino is one of the best yoga teachers that are living at the moment. She is the producer of SIx Ashtangas Yoga DVD series. Moreover, she is also an author and inspirational speaker.
On the other hand, Tim is also a yoga instructor himself. He is the founder and director of Miami Life Center. Suppose how healthy the family is now.
10 Facts on Tim Feldmann
- Tim Feldmann is the spouse of the yoga teacher and motivational speaker, Kino MacGregor. He was born in the United States.
- Moreover, he is also a yoga instructor and practitioner himself. He founded the training facility in Miami, Miami Life Center.
- However, the celebrity spouse’s age is not yet determined. But he seems to be in his 40s just like his wife. But he looks way younger though.
- Financially, the family make a great deal of money. They have been travelling around the world for their campaigns. Tim’s net worth is around $1 Million but his wife’s is more than that.
- Talking about his family, He tied the knots with his wife a long ago. And they are still happy and together with each other.
- His wife, Kino is a very famous yoga teacher and inspirational speaker. She is also the author of 4 books.
- However, his family tree of his parents and siblings is yet to be found on the internet. The facts will be updated as soon as they are available to us.
- Likewise, the couple are not known to have any children till date,
- Unfortunately, Tim doesn’t have a wikipedia biography unlike his wife. But his bio can be found in his personal website.
- You can connect with Tim Feldmann through his Instagram account. He has more than 49k followers on Instagram.