Who is To the Lake actor Kirill Käro? Kirill Käro is a renowned Russian-Estonian actor. He is an absolutely fantastic actor who has given the movie and television industry a lot to cheer about. He has been in the industry for almost 23 years and yet has never been away from it and with some of his world-class performances, he has mesmerized several fans all over the world. Some of his famous movies and series are Green Cats, Liquidation, and Star.
Kirill has been a part of the industry when he was just 22 years old. In 1997 he started his acting career at the Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute and later in 2002 he made his movie debut where he played the role of Escape in Paasemine.
|Birthday||February 24, 1975|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute|
10 Facts on Kirill Käro:
- Kirill has recently played a famous television series named To the Lake where he played the role of Sergery and it is aired on online streaming platform Netflix.
- Kirill Käro was born in Tallinn, Estonia on February 24, 1975.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 45 years old and even in his older days, he has been phenomenal with his works on screen.
- Kirill doesn’t have a wife yet however he is in a relationship with Julia Diaz and is opened up about his relationship and is soon planning to be in married life with her.
- Talking about his family he is the son of Valery Käro who is a captain while his mother was a teacher however he hasn’t revealed his mother’s name yet.
- His bio and journey aren’t as smooth as he would wish for however with his dedication and his hard work he has earned himself a name in the industry.
- His estimated net worth is around 3 million dollars.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 1 inch tall.
- Kirill completed his acting class at Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute located in Moscow, Russia.
- He holds dual nationality as one of Russia and another one of Estonia.