If you guys are familiar with the latest season of the American reality TV show, The Bachelor, then you guys should have a look at this beautiful lady Kristin Hopkins’s background. Well, she is one of the potential contestants of the reality shows competing for the heart of Matt James.
Kristin is not so famous on social media; however, she has a bold personality which becomes a plus point for her to be a strong contestant on the show. She is a New York-based attorney.
Kristin Hopkins, 27, Virginia Beach, VA. Lives in NY now. Lawyer. Law school at William & Mary. pic.twitter.com/XXf7SABd1x
— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) October 6, 2020
10 Facts On Kristin Hopkins
- Kristin Hopkins was born in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Currently, she lives in New York,
- She was born in the year 1993 which makes her age 27 years old, as of 2020. As per her bio, her birthday falls on 2 April.
- She possesses American nationality and belongs to black ethnicity (Hebrews).
- In the family, she has a mother named Theressa Brown, the founder of Reading & Succeeding with Theressa.
- Also, Kristin has a brother Collin Hopkins, whom she prefers to call her best sibling. Collin graduated from VCU Music in May 2019.
- Speaking about her job, Kristin is an Attorney. Other than that, nothing much is known about her career background.
- Kristin is active on Instagram with the username @kristin_bria, where she has over 1.8k followers. To date, she has shared 152 posts.
- There are not many details about her physical attributes, So, facts about her height and weight are yet to get surfaced.
- In May 2020, Kristin was chosen as one of 42 contestants in the show The Bachelors. As per the Bachelor Nation, she is still a possible contestant on the 25th season of The Bachelor.
- Kristin has remained tight-lipped when it comes to her personal life especially her romantic relationship. Her social media signifies that she is still single.