Lauren Boyle is a swimmer from New Zealand who has swimming since her childhood and now is making her country proud as she’s been bagging all the medals in national and international events. She is a very wonderful swimmer and a very hard worker as well. She has an ideal body for swimming which also helps but more than that, her hard work has paid off the most.
Boyle has so far not won medals in the Olympic games but she has appeared in Commonwealth Games, World Championships, and dazzled fans with her swimming. Let’s explore more of her life and athletic career now…
|Birthday||December 14, 1987|
10 Facts On Lauren Boyle
- Lauren Boyle is currently 32 years of age. She really looks younger than that and it might be because of all the swimming.
- She was born on 14 December 1987 in Auckland, New Zealand, and had a wonderful childhood growing up there.
- Boyle is featured in Wikipedia and you can take a look at it if you intend to learn about her life and career in depth.
- She stands at a height of 6 feet. That’s a rally impressive height for one to have.
- Boyle weighs just 67 kilograms for a 6 feet tall woman which means she is very fit and muscular.
- It appears to me that she is currently single. Her Instagram doesn’t suggest she’s in a relationship either because otherwise, she would have shared the picture of her boyfriend.
- Details about net worth have never been surfaced before. She’s doing okay but we don’t know the acute figure.
- She currently resides in New Zealand and is a New Zealander in terms of her nationality.
- She takes her job very seriously and undergoes strenuous training every day in order to get fit.
- Lauren has 5935 followers on her Instagram account.