Laurine Garaude is one of the women who has completed the definition of strong women. She is a director of the TV Division at Reed MIDEM and now the news has come that she decided to step aside from her position.
She has been in the Reed MIDEM since the year 1993. Laurine Garaude feels Reed MIDEM as her second home as she has spent more than 27 years old. Since both the MipTV and Mipcom move online during the COVID-19 pandemic, she remained in her duty for introducing the initiatives fostering gender equality, diversity, and inclusion. Below are 10 facts about Laurine Garaude that you should not miss.
Quick Facts: Who is Laurine Garaude? MIPCOM Boss Wikipedia And Family Facts To Know
|Education||Graduate from Yale University|
10 Facts About Laurine Garaude
- Laurine Garaude is the director of the TV Division at Reed MIDEM (MIPTV, MIPCOM, MIPCancun, MIPChina) and now she has quit her job there.
- According to the news, Laurine Garaude has stepped aside from her position as a director of the TV division.
- Furthermore, Laurine joined the Reed MIDEM in the year 1993 and it has been nearly three decades that she worked delicately there.
- Moreover, there has been no reference to Laurine Garaude on the Wikipedia page as she does not have a Wikipedia profile.
- However, MIPCOM has a Wikipedia age where detailed information about the show is given.
- We are yet to find the details on Laurine Garaude’s net worth and salary amount.
- Since Laurine Garaude has kept her personal life private to herself, the details about her family are unknown.
- How old is Laurine Garaude? Her exact age details and birthplace is unknown.
- Who is she married to? Laurine has neither mentioned her husband’s name and nor her children’s details.
- On Twitter, she has 718 followers with 622 tweets. As per her Twitter bio, she currently lives in Paris.