A talented celebrity and eminent TV personality, Leigh Parker is an Australian born-actor who is best known for his portrayal of roles in “wild (2014)”, “All Cheerleaders Die (2013)”, “The Funhouse Massacre (2015)” and “Supernatural (2012)“.
According to Leigh’s Instagram bio, he is a dog lover and a Teacher. Moreover, He also conducts acting classes for teens.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
10 Facts about Leigh Parker
- Leigh Parker was born in Sunshine Coast Queensland, Australia. Thus, he holds an Australian nationality. However, he resides in Los Angeles.
- Supposedly, Leigh’s age is a mystery as of now as there is no information regarding his date of birth or birthday. In fact, his age is not known.
- According to IMDb, Leigh Parker has altogether 10 Filmography credits which include: 9 Actor credits for “Wild“, “Castle“, “Supernatural” and others, and 1 Thanks credit for “The Open House“.
- Regarding his body statistics, he is an average height guy standing 5 feet 8 inches (1.73m) but his weight is yet to be revealed.
- Leigh Parker is not that global superstar. So, he is yet to be featured in Wikipedia’s bio. However, one can easily find about him through IMDb and some other web portals.
- Moving on to Leigh’s family, he has kept his parents isolated from the media spotlight. As he likes to keep his personal life lowkey, there is no information regarding his parents or siblings.
- Apart from his acting career, he is a typical adventurous person. He is very fond of adventurous activities like rock climbing and others.
- Talking about his relationship status, he is already married to his lovable girlfriend Leah Amy. Basically, they are also pictured together in many Instagram posts.
- As of now, Leigh’s net worth is still under review as he is not that popular globally to check his net worth. Moreover, his earning is also yet to be disclosed.
- Additionally, Leigh is also active on Instagram and Twitter. He has an Instagram account with almost 700 followers and a Twitter account with 1.6k followers.