Leon Dajaku is a German professional football player. He plays as a forward for German gaint side Bayern Munich II and its senior team recently won the UEFA Champions League in 2019/2020 season. He is among the talented and hard-working player in Bayern Munich II team in youth level.
Leon Dajaku started his career when he played for Spvgg Rommelshausen and FSV Waiblingen when he was just 13 years old before he moved to the youth team of VfB Stuttgart. He moved to Bayern Munich in 2019 with 4 years contract as now he plays for the youth team of Bayern Munich.
|Birthday||April 12, 2001|
|Height||5 ft 11 inches|
|Net Worth||approx $1million|
10 Facts about Leon Dajaku:
- Leon Dajaku was born on April 12, 2001, Waiblingen, Germany and he is currently 19 years old and very talented despite being very young.
- There is no information regarding his parents and their name as he hasn’t mentioned their name or has kept any photos as he doesn’t like to mix his personal life with his professional one but his parents are Albanian.
- Leon Dajaku is currently single and not dating anyone as of many reports and he hasn’t kept any photos of him being in relationships as he is just focused in his career.
- Malik has two brothers whose name is not revealed as they are young as he has kept a lot of family photos in his social media handle.
- He made his first professional debut when he was just 18 when he played for VfB Stuttgart who came in as a substitute in 75th minute against Borussia Monchengladbach in December 2020.
- Chris Gloster salary market value is 2.3million Euro as his transfer fee and salary hasn’t been revealed yet.
- His height is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
- He has his own wiki page where there is information regarding his personal as well as his professional life but not all the information about his personal one.
- Leon Dajaku has his own Instagram profile username @l.dajaku more than 38k followers over there.
- He has represented the German national side at youth level in 2018 when they played UEFA European’s u-17 championships.