Lindsey Berg is an American professional volleyball player who currently plays for the Fenerbahce Women’s Volleyball Team in Turkey. The veteran plays as the Settler. She has represented the United States three times in the Olympics and has won two silver medals as well. Even at the age of 40, she is a regular starter in the Fenerbahce team. The woman has an extraordinary dedication to the game and her team.
Born in Hawaii, the seller started playing volleyball ever since her school days. She was an important part of the team of the University of Minnesota during her college days. She not only played for the University of Minnesota but also has the record of most career assists in the University. A fierce competitor, she is still tearing opponents apart despite her extreme age.
|Birthday||July 16, 1980|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Education||University of Minnesota|
Here are a few things to know about her.
10 Facts on Lindsey Berg
- Lindsey Berg is an American professional volleyball player who plays for the Fenerbache’s Women’s Volleyball team.
- The Settler certainly loves social media, especially Instagram as she has over 4000 posts on the platform.
- Her Insta posts do not suggest her having a boyfriend. So, the athlete is perhaps single at the moment.
- As for her profession, Lindsey is a professional volleyball player who has represented elite clubs and country.
- However, her net worth is still under review and will be updated soon.
- Lindsey Berg is currently is the part of the Fenerbahce Women’s Volleyball team. She plays as the Settler.
- Moreover, she was born and raised in Hawaii. Her nationality is American.
- Hence, the player has represented the United States thrice in the Olympics bagging silver medals twice.
- The 40-year-old veteran celebrates her birthday on July 17 every year.
- For her unforgettable achievements on the Volleyball court, Lindsey has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.