Lionel Loueke is a Beninese guitarist who has made waves with his records that he has released online. In addition to his records, he has received acclaim for bringing the traditional African sounds into modern guitar music.
|Birthday||April 27, 1973|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||National Institute of Art|
He has also published various records with the fusion sound, due to which his songs have become one of the best known by an African guitarist. He also constantly tops the African rock charts.
10 Facts About Lionel Loueke
- Lionel Loueke was born on April 27, 1973, in Cotonou, Benin. He is aged 47 as of September 2020.
- According to his own accounts, he was born in a poor family of intelligent people.
- His height has not been revealed in the media and public domain but he is around 5 feet 11 inches tall as per many online estimates.
- He is married and has 3 children according to this MN. His wife lives in Luxembourg and he has to divide his time on tour and with his family.
- The shredder has more than 25,000 followers on Instagram and regularly shares his music on the platform.
- His net worth is also not public knowledge but online tabloids suggest he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- He studied music in detail at the National Institute of Art in the Ivory Coast. he moved there in 1990 to pursue his higher education.
- Interestingly, he got his first job by accident when he picked up a guitar and started playing at a club while the band was on break.
- He became a professional musician in 2000 almost 20 years ago. During this time he has toured all over the world and released more than 30 records.
- In addition to this, he is also a vocalist and has amassed a huge fan following for his singing as well as his guitar skills.