Louise Milligan is an Australian reporter, journalist, and television host. She is best known for hosting the ABC TV Program, Four Corners. She is currently based in Melbourne.
Moreover, Louise Milligan is also a best-selling author of two books. Both of her books, Cardinal: The Rise and Fall of George Pell and Witness have lured the readers. They contain exclusively caressing criticism with a few hints of satire sandwiched in between.
Quick Facts: Louise Milligan
Born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, Louise Milligan later moved to Australia. Being a reporter has always been her dream as she was very curious from a young age. That curiosity has led her to be one of the best in business. Evidently, she has won several national awards for journalism as well.
Let’s try and know her a little bit.
Wonderful news! I’m bowled over my book Witness has won the Victorian Premier’s Literary Awards People’s Choice prize. A huge thanks to all you beautiful readers who voted in, I’m told, record numbers. Thanks for believing in a project so close to my heart.❤️📚@HachetteAus #vpla https://t.co/xrXR3yj3SE
— Louise Milligan (@Milliganreports) February 1, 2021
10 Facts on Louise Milligan
- Louise Milligan is an Australian reporter and journalist who is known for being the host of the ABC TV show, Four Corners.
- Despite her emerging fame in Australia, Louise Milligan doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- However, you can find Louise Milligan on Twitter. The reporter already has more than 53k followers on her Twitter account.
- As for her age, Louise Milligan keeps her personal stuff out of anyone’s reach.
- Hence, she is yet to share things about her age and birthday.
- Moving on, Louise Milligan is a married woman. However, she has not been vivid about her husband either.
- A wonderful journalist and host, Louise Milligan makes a decent salary for her job.
- She has been associated with the ABC Network for a long time now.
- Besides, Louise Milligan is also a writer. She has written and published two books until today.
- And unsurprisingly, both of them are bestsellers. Louise has also won the Walkey Book Award for her book “Cardinal.”