Lynn is one of the best-recognized American journalists. She has currently joined WSVN as a news anchor of TODAY in Florida. It’s the number one news broadcasting channel. During her 25 years of experience, at WSVN Lynn has covered the inauguration of President Bill Clinton. Before, Lynn had worked as an anchor and producer for one of the Michigan CBS affiliates.
Also, she has worked in the entertainment show, Deco Drive on WSVN 7 News. Lynn has been providing celebrity news since 1998. Besides that, she has received an Award for an Organ Donation series, “Dying For an Organ”.
|Birthday||September 7, 1974|
|Profession||Journalsit and TV anchor|
|Net Worth||$600, 000|
|Children||Nick and Elle|
10 Facts on Lynn Martinez
- How Old is Lynn Martinez? Lynn Martinez was born in 1974. Her age is 40 years as of 2020. She enjoys her birthday on the 7th of September every year with her dear ones.
- She was born in the United States. So, she holds an American nationality.
- Speaking about her physical appearance, Martinez hasn’t revealed her actual height and body weight in the media. However, by looking at her pictures she stands at an average height and slim body type. We must say, she has maintained her body very well.
- According to networthpost.org, Lynn’s current net worth is estimated to be around $400,000. Her main source of earning is her profession as a journalist.
- Lynn Martinez has shared her bad experience in the media. She went to see a doctor for Botox. A filler was injected into her body but unfortunately, it didn’t go well. She has small bumps on her face because of that she had a swelling. Later, she went to a plastic surgeon and did an eight-hour surgery to remove her industrial-grade silicone from her body.
- Lynn Martinez is actively available on Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- Her name is not featured on Wikipedia as of now.
- Moving on to her marital affairs, Lynn Martinez is happily married to her husband, Mike Cochran. The couples tried their knot in January 2020. Their wedding destination is in northern Arizona. Nevertheless, the duo was blessed with two children named Nick and Elle.
- Describing her family details, she has kept her parent’s identity hidden behind the curtains. She may or may not have siblings. It’s not confirmed yet.
- Lynn has received a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Webster University.