Madeline Vail is an actress who started acting at the age of 10 years. Madeline has written scripts for movies as well. Vail is also a director and producer for many short movies or stories. Madeline is from a Hoosier and a Cuban descendent.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Husband||Edward Walton Wilcox|
|Children||Patience,Temperance and Serenity|
|Education||BA in English from University of Florida|
Madeline Vail is married to her husband, Edward Walton Wilcox since August of 1992. The couple together has three children, and they named them for the heavenly virtues, Patience, Temperance, and Serenity. The latest work of vail is for the movie Crimson Cuffs released in 2020 and she has directed and acted in the movie.
10 Facts on Madeline Vail
- The actress does not have her own Wikipedia so her current age cannot be confirmed. She was born in Indianapolis but raised in Maitland, Florida.
- Vail has curvy brown hair with brown eyes and a slim body. She stands at the height of 5 ft 9 inches and weighs at 64 kg.
- There are no records of the middle school and high school Madeline she attended but after graduating high school, she attended the University of Florida where she earned a BA in English in 1992.
- Vail also attended Pepperdine University where she did Act One writing and Executive Program for 2 years since 2004.
- Madeline currently lives in Los Angeles, California, and attended Tom Draper School to study Advanced Scene Study and some other courses as well.
- The actress has worked in seven movies so far as a cast member while most of the movies were produced by companies based in LA.
- Madeline Vail is represented by Sarah Yapelli from the Black Apple Talent company which is based in Santa Monica, California.
- Madeline’s husband Edward is an international award-winning contemporary artist and they both attended the same college.
- Vail has named her production as The heavenly Virtues which portrays the names of her children.
- The salary and net worth of the actress and director are still unknown.