The Married At First Sight‘s Jonethen Musulin is finally dating someone. He posted a few photos and a couple of videos hanging out with a brunette. The Daily Mail has recognized Jonethen’s girlfriend as a dancer and her name is revealed to be Lili Newman. His co-stars are leaving comments congratulating the couple who look very much happy with each other.
On the other hand, Musulin’s ex-wife, Connie Crayden has also revealed her boyfriend by posting an aesthetic photo of them on Instagram. Jonethen and Connie remained married for a few weeks in the reality show after getting separated in the final episode. However, they seem to have found happiness someplace else. Here is everything you need to know about Jonethen Musulin’s new girlfriend, Lilli Newman.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Married/Single||Dating: Jonethen Musulin|
10 Facts on Lili Newman
- Lili Newman is the partner of former reality TV star, Jonethen Musulin who appeared in “Married at First Sight: Australia.”
- The beautiful lady looks quite young as well. Her age is perhaps around 25 years old.
- Moreover, Jonethen revealed his new girlfriend through his Instagram account. He posted a few photos and a couple of videos of them in the countryside.
- He also tagged her on the post. She has around 1800 followers on Instagram which seem to be increasing rapidly.
- Neither of them has a Wikipedia biography though. But their story is covered by various websites online.
- What Does Lili Newman Do For Living? As for her job, Lilli Newman is a dancer and model. She has not been in the limelight much. But that’s going to change soon.
- She and Jonethen have just started dating. They are not engaged but they do look great together.
- Further facts about her parents and family are not available yet.
- Like Jonethen, Lili is also of Australian nationality. The brunette looks stunning with her brown hazel eyes.
- After the tragic separation with Connie at the end of the show, the fans are very excited to watch Jonethen Musulin dating.
Leave a Reply