Mara Junot is an expert voice actor since 2004. Her versatile voice has been featured in various brands like AT&T, ESPN, Google, Microsoft, Nintendo, Coca Cola, Fortnite, League of Legends, and many more. Besides, she is known for her voice-over role as Jonesey’s boss in Fortnite Chapter 2, and Lisa in Genshin Impact.
Mainly, The audiences praise her unique dubbing styles. Apparently, Mara became the first female voice actor to narrate E! True Hollywood Story in 2019. The show originally premiered in 1996. She definitely has earned a great fortune from her professional career. Indeed, she has an amazing personality with real talent.
Keep reading this interesting article. Let’s straight jump into the quick facts.
10 Facts on Mara Junot
- Mara Junot was born on May 10, 1984. At present, her age is 36 years old.
- She was born and raised in the United States, so she holds an American nationality.
- Speaking about her physical appearance, Mara stands at 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall. However, her body weight is missing from the record.
- According to networthpost.org, Junot’s current net worth is estimated to be around eight hundred thousand dollars. Moreover, her salary is still under audit.
- An expert voice-over, Mara is available on social media like Twitter and Instagram with more than thousands of devotees.
- According to Wikipedia, Mara debut performance as Alleria Windrunner in a video game, ‘title World Of Warcraft’ in 2004.
- A talented actor, Mara has appeared in television projects, commercials, videogames, and anime shows as well.
- Describing her family background, Mara maintains a low profile. Therefore, her parent’s and sibling’s details are unknown on the internet.
- Mara’s voice is used in the North American GPS voices of Sygic which is the world’s most popular offline navigation map.
- We don’t have any records regarding her husband or boyfriend in the media. It looks like she keeps her personal life private.