Margaret Elizabeth Rowell Good a.k.a. Margaret Good is an American lawyer as well as a politician. Born in Georgia, Margaret is a member of the Florida House of Representatives. She represents the 72nd Florida District and is a member of the Democratic Party.
|Birthday||August 23, 1976|
|Age||44 years old|
|Education||University of Florida|
She is up for Florida’s 16th Congressional Distraction election. The post has been held by politician Vern Buchanan since 2007. Find out some lesser-known facts about Margaret Good here.
10 Facts on Margaret Good
- Margaret Good is an American lawyer and politician who is a member of the US House of Representatives for the 72nd Congressional District, Florida.
- She was born in the year 1976 and her birthday is on the 23rd of August. She is 44 years old now.
- Margaret grew up in Georgia and she earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina. She joined the University of Washington for her Master’s degree as seen in her Wikipedia biography.
- She earned her Juris Doctor from the prestigious University of Florida School of Law.
- As seen on her Twitter profile, Margaret Good is living in Sarasota, Florida with her family. You can find her on Twitter as @GoodforFlorida.
- She is also active on Instagram. Her Instagram page has 1.3k followers and is active on Insta as @goodforflorida.
- Margaret Good is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Richard. Very little is known about Margaret’s love life and marriage in the media.
- It is not clear if Margaret and her husband Richard have any children or not.
- In her financial disclosure maintained in 2017, Margaret Good revealed her net worth to be at $243,513.
- The detail about her family life and parents is not public. Likely, this Democrat does not want her family to suffer spotlight.