Maria Elvira Salazar is in the headlines today as she is the new US Representative-elect who will be assuming her office from January 3, 2021. Professionally, she has been described as a journalist as well as a politician. As a journalist, she has won a total number of five Emmy Awards which is enough to tell how capable she is.
|Name||Maria Elvira Salazar|
|Birthday||November 1, 1961|
|Profession||Politician, Author, Journalist|
|Parents||Marta Bermudo and Hector Salazar|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Deerborne School of Coral Gables, Miami Dade College, University of Miami, Harvard Kennedy School|
|Youtube||María Elvira Salazar|
In the general election for the US House of Representatives, she received a total of 175,997 votes (51.4% of the total votes) which led her to victory over the Democrat Donna Shalala. Currently, she has also been serving as a political contributor to FOX News. Also, she has remained a community volunteer for Guardian Ad Litem since 2016.
10 Facts on Maria Elvira Salazar:
- Maria Elvira Salazar is a married woman but the name of her husband is yet to be known.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her bachelor’s degree from the University of Miami, and later, she completed her Master’s degree in Public Administration from Harvard Kennedy School.
- According to Maria Elvira Salazar’s official Wikipedia page, she is very fluent in Spanish as well as English.
- As an author, she had published the book named Si Dios Contigo, ¿Quién contra ti?
- Moving on to Maria Elvira Salazar’s family, she is the daughter of Marta Bermudo and Hector Salazar.
- Furthermore, she had attended Deerborne School of Coral Gables as well as Miami Dade College.
- According to Featured Biography, Maria Elvira Salazar has an estimated net worth of $1 million in the year 2020.
- Currently, we have no idea about Maria Elvira Salazar’s religion but the research is going on and we will update about it as soon as possible.
- As she was born in Miami, Florida, USA, her nationality is American for sure but since Maria Elvira Salazar has some Puerto Rican descent, her ethnicity has been termed to be Puerto Rican-American.
- Moreover, Maria Elvira Salazar has been endorsing universal background checks for a very long time now.