Mark Biltz is a popular American author and pastor. He is famous for his theories on lunar and solar eclipses based on biblical prophecy i.e. based on the holy book Bible or derived from the Bible. Many might recognize Mark as the Washington State Director for Christians United for Israel.
The American pastor is regarded as one of the most popular pastors around the world. He is famous as an author for his 2014 release, Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Sign.
|Age||65 years old|
Find out some interesting facts about pastor Mark Biltz here.
10 Facts About Mark Biltz
- Mark Biltz is an American author, media personality, and Christian pastor. He is the current Washington State Director at Christians United for Israel.
- He was born in the year 1956 and his birthday falls o the 25th of June. He is currently 65 years of age.
- He was born in Wichita, Kansas, the United States. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- Mark was born to parents of American ethnicity in his hometown in Wichita. He is yet to disclose the identity of his father and mother.
- He is a graduate of Newman University. While pursuing his degree at Kansa Newman College, Mark took a high interest in Judaic studies.
- In 1987, he began working for South King County Bible College as its administrative teacher.
- He has several high profile TV appearances including It’s Supernatural (2009- 14) and Prophecy in the News (2013 – 14).
- He has also been featured in documentaries including Left the Lion Roar and Four Blood Moons.
- The details about his net worth, wife, and family members is not mentioned in his Wikipedia bio.
- You can follow Mark Biltz on social media like Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @markbiltz and has 110 followers. Meanwhile, his Instagram page is missing.