Marteen is a notable and prominent American singer and songwriter. He is known for his singles like Left to Right, Old School, Sriracha, Two days, We cool, and many more. In 2018, he released his debut ep album entitled NOTHANKYOU. It has more than ten songs. Again, in 2019, he released another album known as 8. Most of his music videos have millions of views on YouTube.
Furthermore, Marteen’s music is available on Soundcloud as well. It has nearly 19k followers and 27 tracks in total. The versatile singer Marteen is also a social media influencer. At the age of 12, he began his music career by posting cover videos on his Instagram account. Overall, he has a bright future in the music field.
Quick Facts: Marteen Real Name And Net Worth: Meet The Singer On Instagram
|Name||Marteen (Marteen Estevez)|
|Birthday||April 6, 2001|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Daniella Perkins|
10 Facts On Marteen
- Marteen was born in 2001. His age is 19 years as of now.
- According to Wikipedia, JR Rotem, an African-American record producer, discovered Marteen and produced many of his songs.
- According to Famousbirthday, Marteen had a girlfriend. He was in a relationship with a beautiful girl Daniella Perkins. The duo hasn’t announced their relationship officially with the public.
- Marteen was born to his parents in California San Francisco Bay Area. Moreover, he thinks of himself as a lucky person because he has such a caring and supportive family.
- Just in case if you are curious to know, Marteen’s real name is Marteen Estevez.
- Marteen’s primary source of earning is music. However, his current net worth is yet to update on the internet.
- Speaking about his physical status, Marteen has a good height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. Similarly, he has a slim body.
- The budding artist Marteen is active on Twitter with 16.3k devotees.
- His nationality is American, and his ethnicity is white.
- Lastly, Marteen did opening acts for numerous music artists like Fifth Harmony, Bryson Tiller, and Kehlani in 2016.