Martin Sensmeier is an actor who has been playing different roles since the inception of his career and has been very pivotal in terms of representation of his Native tribe in the medium of films. Raised in Alaska, you could say that he has a wilderness in his heart but his performances also have a sense of taming that wilderness.
Martin has been modeling as well as acting. His absolutely gorgeous looks really support his modeling career and somehow his acting career as well. He worked as a welder before shifting to be an actor and let me say what a wonderful change it has been for him and the audience as well. Without further ado, let me dissect the life of Martin Sensmeier…
|Birthday||June 27, 1985|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts On Martin Sensmeier
- Martin Sensmeier is currently 35 years old but he looks very young and handsome. He is at the prime of his acting career right now.
- Martin was born on June 27, 1985, and grew up in a place called Anchorage in Alaska of the United States of America.
- He was a normal guy and went to work as a welder and as an employee in oil drilling before he headed out to LA.
- He went to Los Angeles and started his modeling career. After a while, he shifted to acting and has stuck to that since.
- Martin stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch according to his IMDB bio.
- He is known for his projects such as “The Liberator”, “The Last Manhunt” and “Wind River”.
- Martin Sensmeier has a girlfriend and they are very happy together. His girlfriend is the singer, Kamara Hodges.
- We don’t have any official information about his net worth and I don’t want to say a random number here.
- He is on Instagram but hasn’t posted a lot on the site.
- As @martinsensmeier, he has 64k followers on his Instagram.