Mathilde Ollivier Age: How old is the young actress? Here’s everything you need to know about Mathilde and the reason behind her popularity.
Mathilde is a French actress, producer, and model well known for her outstanding performances. She is a renowned actress in France and another Neighbouring country. She has appeared in different movies like Overlord (2018), Boss Level (2020), and Sister of Groom (2020).
She started her modeling career in March 2016 by appearing in an edition of Vogue Magazine. Likewise, she has also been featured in the October edition of Purple Fashion Magazine and the April 2017 edition of Twin Magazine.
How Old Is Mathilde Ollivier? Age and Height Revealed
Mathilde Ollivier is of age 26 years as of 2021. She was born on September 20, 1994, in Montparnasse, Paris, France.
Moreover, Mathilde Ollivier stands at the height of 5 Feet 8 Inches.
Likewise, she weighs around 65kg and has dark shading hair color. She has got a body measurement of 42 Inches and holds dark black eyes.
Who Is French Actress Mathilde Boyfriend?
The wonderful French actress Ollivier’s boyfriend’s name and his details are still not known as of now.
Likewise, her dating life details are still under wraps.
|Birthday||September 20, 1994|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
Some Interesting Facts on Mathilde Ollivier
- Mathilde has been documented on Wikipedia profile. Prior to joining the Paris International Academy of Dance, she studies drama at the Conservatoire de Paris.
- The actress Mathilde’s net worth ranges up to $12 Million. The major and primary source of her income is from acting.
- Ollivier has appeared in a production of Dangerous Liaisons and in Mistinguett on the French stage.
- She holds the French Nationality and studied in Conservatoire National Superieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris.
- Mathilde is active on social media accounts like Instagram and Twitter under the accounts olliviermathilde and @MathildeOllivi3, respectively.
- Along with this, she is well known for Overlord (2018), Boss Level (2020), and Sister of Groom (2020).
- In 2018 she produced the documentary Upright Women about the plight of women in Burkina Faso enslaved and forced into marriage.