Carolin Hauskeller is the Ex-Wife of a famous rugby player Matt Dawson. She is a German-born model who had settled her life with a British rugby player and was very close to each other and shared very beautiful memories together. Carolin was a very supportive and caring wife whom he met way back in 2009.
Carolin Hauskeller is recently on the headline news after ending their 11 long years of marital life. They waved each other goodbye on September 22, 2020, as her husband posted a heartfelt message on his social media handle. Since then there has been a lot of speculation regarding their relationship and love life.
|Profession||Model; marketing manager|
|Net Worth||$75 million|
|Divorce||Divorced In 2020|
10 Facts on Carolin Hauskeller:
- Carolin Hauskeller was born in Germany probably in the mid-1980s.
- Her age as of 2020 is probably in her mid 30’s however she hasn’t mentioned much about her birthday yet.
- Carolin was married to famous Britsh rugby player Matt Dawson in 2011 after they had dated for 2 years.
- Matt Dawson has split from his wife Carolin Hauskeller as they divorced on September 22, 2020, and ended their 9 years long marital life.
- Talking about her family, she had two children with Matt and their name is Alex Dawson and Sami Dawson who are just 7 and 6 years old respectively.
- Carolin’s son Sami had meningitis which nearly took his life but he fought hard for his life when he was just 2 years old.
- Her net worth is currently under review while her husband’s net worth is more than 75 million dollars.
- Carolin has stayed away from all kinds of social media and she makes her cameo appearance in her Ex-husband’s Instagram account.
- Carolin was a growing model but later she ended her passion and turned to be a Marketing Manager in 2011.
- As of now, carolin isn’t available on Wikipedia as she might get featured soon in it.