There is news circling on the web that a California based man, Matthew Pierce is wanted over a $35 million Ponzi scheme. Matthew Pierce was taken into custody on Monday, November 16, 2020, by FBI agents. He was arrested after his failed attempt to run away on a scooter and hide underwater in Lake Shasta in California.
|Age||44 years old|
According to the Eastern District of California, Matthew Piercey is arrested on charges of mail and wire fraud, witness tampering, and money laundering. He was arrested on November 16. He is accused of defrauding investors of over $35 million.
Find out some interesting facts about Matthew Piercey.
10 Facts on Matthew Piercey
- Matthew Piercey is an alleged fraudster who was arrested on Thursday, November 16, 2020, by FBI agents over the charges of mail and wire fraud, witness tampering, and money laundering.
- Piercey is accused of defrauding investors of over $35 million.
- Matthew Piercey and his associate named Kenneth Winton are accused of defrauding investors.
- Matthew was arrested from California by FBI agents following his failed attempts to hide underwater in Lake Shasta in California.
- If Matthew is to be convicted of the charges, he will be fined over $1.2 million and life in prison.
- Matthew had a background in law. He has described himself as the President of a Wealth Management Company named Clear Spring, LLC.
- According to reports, the FBI has accused Matthew Piercey of establishing three different companies to defraud investors. He established Family Wealth Legacy LLC, Zolla Financial LLC, and Company 3.
- Matthew Piercey is 44 years of age now. His birthday detail is not out yet.
- His nationality is American. The detail on his family life and parents is not published in the papers.
- Matthew Piercey is a married man.