Kate Gallego is an American politician who is also the mayor of Phoenix, Arizona since 2019. She is a member of the Democratic party as well. She was elected as the mayor via special elections 2018/19 after both of the candidates failed to get 50% votes.
Moreover, Kate has great influence over people of her region. She has managed to pull off legendary works after her election as the mayor. If you want to know about her and her family, here are the 10 interesting facts about her.
|Birthday||October 21, 1981|
AZ is still in a crisis with our battle against #COVID19. Every new case is someone’s loved one. With the highest daily new cases per capita in the country we must continue to take action to protect one another by #stayinghome and wearing a mask. #MaskUpAZ https://t.co/Gh1bs6Ycx5
— Mayor Kate Gallego (@MayorGallego) July 5, 2020
10 Facts on Kate Gallego
- Kate Gallego (born on October 21, 1981) is an american politician who is serving as the mayor of Phoenix, Arizona. She was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States.
- Moreover, the mayor is 38 years old. Her birthday lies on October 21 every year.
- Kate was married to her longtime boyfriend, Ruben Gallego. They first met with each other at Charity Auction. They tied the knots in 2010.
- However, the couple announce their divorce in 2016. They also have a child that they share. The child was born after their divorce.
- As of now, Kate is still a divorced single woman. She isn’t married or dating anyone. She keeps her ex husband’s surname.
- More about her family, her parents are attorneys from Chicago. They moved to ABQ, New Mexico where she was born. She had asthma when she was growing up.
- The financial status of the Phoenix mayor are not disclosed. However, it is easy to guess that her net worth is in million figures.
- Moreover, she comes from white ethnic group. She has a short blonde hair and wears spectacles.
- Likewise, she has a well dedicated wikipedia biography as one might expect.
- Kate can be connected with on Instagram and Twitter. The mayor is open to ideas and very interactive with her people.