Mecia Simson is a gorgeous British model and actress. She came to the limelight after becoming the winner of Britain’s Next Top Model in the year 2009. Since that day of her victory, she is highly recognized and her modeling works are very appreciated. But lately, she got more attention from the media and audiences, after her appearance on Netflix’s series, The Witcher. She has played the character of Francesca.
Mecia has been part of many modeling brands, advertisements, and TV shows. She has worked for popular brands like Sweaty Betty, Dolce and Gabbana, Adidas, Men’s Health, Maxfactor, and many others. And she has done the commercials for the Sears, Debenhams, Apricot and some others. Know more about Mecia Simson from the details below.
|Birthday||December 29, 1989|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Education||London School of acting|
10 Facts About Mecia Simson
- Mecia Simson was born in the year 1989. She is 30 years old as of 2020. And she celebrates her birthday every 29th day of December.
- Born and raised in Plymouth, Devon, England, UK, Mecia Simson holds the British nationality. And she belongs to the mixed ethnic background.
- There is no information available about Mecia’s parents.
- Previously, Mecia was signed with the agency of Modeling from Milan, Brussels, New York, and Cape Town. Biy as of now is associated with the agent of London, Nevs Woman.
- She stands the height of 5 feet and 9 inches tall which is 1.75 in meters.
- The details about Mecia’s body weight and other measurements are unknown. But as a model, she is very fit and has a slim body.
- We have no idea whether Mecia is married or not. She has never shared about her relationship status and boyfriend.
- Her net worth and other earning details are also not available.
- She is one of the talented actresses who studied acting from the London School if acting.
- Find her on Instagram @meciasimson and on Twitter @MeciaSimson to know more about her.