Meg Mason’s details are yet to be presented on Wikipedia.
Professionally, Meg is a well-known author and writer who currently serves for HarperCollins Publishers. She is also a freelance journalist, editor, and author at various popular magazines like ELLE, The Telegraph, InsideOut, Sydney Morning Herald, Vogue, The New Yorker, etc.
Meg Mason Age Explored
Meg Mason looks young, but her exact age is still unknown. If we look at her pictures closely, we can get an idea that she is around her thirties right now; but this is entirely a prediction.
Even at such a young age, she has already published two books – SAY IT AGAIN IN A NICE VOICE (HarperCollins) and YOU BE MOTHER. In 2020, she released her third book entitled SORROW AND BLISS in Australia. Soon, the book (novel) will be released worldwide in 2021.
|Profession||Author, Novelist, Editor, Writer, Freelance Journalist|
|Education||University of Sydney|
Facts On Meg Mason
- Meg Mason’s husband’s details have not been found. Thus, we are not sure about her married life currently.
- Moreover, we have not found Meg Mason on Twitter. Also, we have failed to know if she is present on Instagram or not.
- Furthermore, Meg Mason has decided to keep her net worth a secret. Hence, we do not know much about her earnings too. As a freelance writer, her payment varies according to the amount of article she writes.
- Well-known as a New Zealander author, she had kicked off her career after working at Financial Times and at The Times of London.
- Although born and raised in Palmerston North, New Zealand, she moved to Sydney when she was just a teen. Now, she is residing there and is loving the Australian culture.
- In 1999, she completed her BA degree in English and History from the University of Sydney.
- According to her official LinkedIn account, she previously worked for GQ Magazine as their columnist and features writer.