Mercedes Schlapp is a lobbyist and also a journalist. She is also well known as a columnist. She has also served her nation United States of America as White House Director of Strategic Communications from September 2017 to July 2019 under President Donald Trump’s administration.
|Birthday||December 27, 1972|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Florida International University, George Washington University|
After she stopped working at the White House she started to work for the re-election campaign of the current president Donald Trump since July 209. She is a married woman and her husband is Matt Schlapp who is the chairman of the American Conservative Union. Schlapp and her husband share 5 daughters together and live in a happy and loving family.
She is also politically active and supports the Republican Party. She has worked as a journalist in Fox News. Many details about her are on Wikipedia but facts related to her about her personal life can be gained from the facts below.
10 Facts on Mercedes Schlapp:
- Mercedes Schlapp has been married to Matt Schlapp and her husband is a popular American lobbyist.
- Talking more about her family, she and Matt share a total number of five children.
- Their married life had begun in the year 2002 when they tied the knot and promised one another to be with each other till the last of their breath.
- Mercedes is well-known as an American lobbyist as well as a columnist.
- She was born on December 27, 1972, and thus, she is currently 47 years of age.
- To find more information about her professional life as well as personal life, you can visit Schlapp’s official Wikipedia page.
- The 47-years-old has not yet revealed how tall she is.
- Currently, Mercedes has been serving as the 2nd White House Director of Strategic Communications.
- According to reports, her maternal family members belong to Cuba. However, she was born in Miami, Florida, USA.
- @mercedesschlapp is her Twitter account and @mercedesschlapp is her official Instagram account.