Michael Liberty is a former Portland real estate developer who was convicted in 2016 of campaign finance violations. He was among the nearly 150 people who were granted last-minute pardons by outgoing President Donald Trump as reported by. Michael Liberty had been indicted for allegedly scamming investors out of $55 million.
Liberty was proved guilty in 2016 to illegally contributing $22,500 to Republican Mitt Romney’s primary campaign in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Federal campaign finance laws had limits of contributions during the primary cycle to $2500. However, in May 2011, over a two-week period, Liberty concealed the size of his contribution by splitting it up into nine parts and making them in the names of employees, associates, and family.
Quick Facts: Who Is Michael Liberty? Wife And Family Facts To Know
Will you pardon me? 👉🏼🥺👈🏼
Check yes ✅ or no ❌
Trump 🥰 https://t.co/FrCAJLvnSP
— geeve (@geevezus) January 20, 2021
10 Facts To You Didn’t Know About Michael Liberty
- Michael Liberty is 60 years of age as of now however his exact date of birth is missing.
- There is no information about Michael Liberty’s net worth however he had once filed financial statements in the court that he had a net worth of Negative $29 million to get his fine reduced as covered by the Press herald.
- As of now, Michael Liberty has no documented Wikipedia under his name.
- Micheal Liberty seems to be a low profile person which is why very minimal information about his life is found on the internet.
- Michael Liberty is happily married to his wife Brittany Liberty.
- Furthermore, Donald Trump stated that Michael is the father of seven children.
- Michael is a gray native and comes from Windermere, Florida so his nationality is American.
- His earnings and annual income are also secretive as of now.
- Luckily, he got enlisted in Trump’s last-minute pardon list, and hope he takes this as the biggest opportunity of his life.
- Michael Liberty was charged with multimillion-dollar investment fraud in 2019.