Miranda Maverick is a mixed martial artist who is from the United States. She uses to fight from the Flyweight division of the Invicta Fighting Championships. Recently in June 2020, she was signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship under flyweight division.
|Birthday||July 1, 1997|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
She is very young and has already made a very good mark in the boxing industry. Some of her styles are BJJ, Kickboxing, Muay Thai. She has been associated with The House of Muay Thai, and Semerzier BJJ Springfield Fight Club.
She started her professional career in 2016 and is on the verge to be a very famous boxer. She had an interest in boxing from a young age. When she was just 16 years old she started to train in Jiu-Jitsu as her father encouraged her. She has her biography on Wikipedia where there is a lot of information about her.
10 Facts About Miranda Maverick:
- Miranda Maverick was born on July 1, 1997, and she is currently just 22 years old.
- She is approximately 5 feet and 3 inches tall. Talking about her weight, she is around 57 kgs.
- She is an American who was born in one of the states in Jefferson City, Missouri, USA.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a mixed martial artist who used to compete in Invicta Fighting Championships. Now, she will be competing in UFC very soon.
- There is not much to know about her parents. All we know is that it was her father who inspired her to become an MMA Fighter.
- The estimated net worth of Miranda is currently unknown but will be known very soon.
- It seems she is single right now as she has not shared anything related to her love life in her social media.
- She completed her graduation from Drury University.
- Miranda is available on popular social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- She has more than 18.9 thousand followers on Instagram, more than 3400 followers on Twitter, and also more than 4200 fans following on Facebook.