Motlatsi Mafatshe is a well-recognized South African actor who is known for his role in the movies State of VIolence (2010) and Sokhulu and Partners II (2011) and many more. Motlatsi is a demanding actor in the film industry. He has learned a lot from Sechaba. Additionally, he has joined The Isdingo Crew as a director.
Similarly, his name was nominated as the best actor in the SAFTA Golden Horn Award show in 1998. Unfortunately, he didn’t win any award. He believes that a good heart always wins. He will surely win an award in the upcoming future. He has signed in many movies and television projects and the audience was fully impressed by his performance.
|Birthday||November 3, 1983|
10 facts on Motlatsi Mafatshe
- Motlatsi Mafatshe was born in 1983. At present, his age is around 36 years. Also, he celebrates his birthday on November 3rd every year with his near ones.
- He holds a South African nationality. His hair and eye color are Black.
- Although his physical appearance and body measurement are not available on the internet. He has a decent height which matches his personality.
- Moving on to his net worth, his earning is estimated to be around $850,000.
- Is Motlatshi married? Indeed, he is married. His wife’s name is Millicent Nkangane. The couples are enjoying their married life happily.
- On September 5, 2016, the couples confirmed that they were expecting a baby. They have also decided to name their Lefatshe. We can see their pictures on social media as well.
- Furthermore, his Instagram username is @tlatsi83. He has crossed thousands of followers on Instagram lately.
- Discussing his family details, his parent’s name is not made public on the internet. There is a picture of his 62-year-old mother on his Instagram account.
- Nevertheless, he is also active on Facebook with a good fan following.
- He is a multi-talented actor. His name is not listed on Wikipedia.