Myles Turner is a notable American basketball player who plays for the Indiana Pacers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was selected by the Pacer’s 11th overall in the 2015 draft. He is known for his outstanding performance in basketball since his college days. Before joining the Indiana Pacers, he played Texas Longhorns Men’s Basketball Team.
Moving on to his professional career, In 2018 he signed a 4-year contract with the Indiana Pacers. In December, he recorded a high 26 points and 12 rebounds in a 109–101 win over the Washington Wizards. Nevertheless, his professional stats are pretty good. He is a determined and confident player in the game.
Quick Facts: Myles Turner
|Height||6 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||David and Mary Turner|
10 Facts on Myles Turner
- Myles Turner was born on the 24th of March in 1996 that makes his age 24 years old as of 2020.
- Turner was born and raised in the United States. Hence, he holds an American nationality.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Myles Turner has a good height of 6 feet 11 inches (2.11 m) tall and weighs 113kg. He has maintained his body really well by a regular gym and nutritious food.
- According to our research, Turner is signing a $72 million contract with the Indiana Pacers. However, Myles Turner’s net worth or the average salary is still under review.
- The handsome hunk Myles Turner is active on social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with a good number of devotees.
- Talking about his relationship status, Myles Turner is in a relationship with a beautiful girlfriend Francesca. As per our records, they are having a great time together and at a good pace.
- Discussing his family life, Myles Turner’s father and mother’s name is David Turner and Mary Turner respectively. Moreover, he has a younger sister named Mya Turner.
- According to Wikipedia, Turner had a severe injury to his left thumb. He was under-recovery, therefore he missed 21 games between November 13 and December 28.
- Turner joined Trinity High School so that he could get better training under the supervision of the head coach, Mark Villines.
- Additionally, Myles participated and performed for his nation in the 2014 FIBA American Under-18 Championship.