Naomi Ekperigin husband is Andy Beckerman. They recently celebrated their 11th anniversary.
Professionally, Naomi is an actress, comedian, and writer. Some of her popular works include CollegeHumor Originals, Broad City, Everyday Scandal, Great News, etc.
As an actress, she completed her debut in 2010 after playing Michelle Obama‘s role in the television series called CollegeHumor Originals. Since then, she has appeared in 10 different shows.
Is Naomi Ekperigin On Wikipedia?
Naomi Ekperigin’s details are available on Wikipedia. Apart from that, her bio is present on IMDb as well.
According to her Wikipedia, she had started doing improv when she was at college. In fact, she had also started to perform stand-up comedy then. Her strong enthusiasm since such an early age is the key reason for her successful life.
Her Podcast Details
Currently, Naomi Ekperigin often performs in the WNYC podcast called 2 Dope Queens. Her regular appearance on the show has made her a fan favorite.
So, it’s clear that Naomi enjoys her time in the podcast hosted by Phoebe Robinson and Jessica Williams. She, along with her husband, Andy, runs their own podcast named Couples Therapy Podcast.
|Profession||Actress, Comedian, Podcaster|
|Education||Dalton School, Wesleyan University|
Facts On Naomi Ekperigin
- Naomi Ekperigin’s current age is 31 years old. The official information is from Vice, which has also revealed that she is from New York City.
- Moreover, we can find Naomi Ekperigin on Instagram. Her followers’ count has reached 54.7 thousand.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Naomi is about a million. However, the official report regarding her earnings is yet to be published.
- Moving on to Naomi’s family, her father is from Nigeria, while her mother is from Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Even after 11 years of married life, Naomi has no children. We have no idea if she and Andy have planned for a baby anytime soon.
- Also, her bio revealed that she has played a part in the Inside Caucasia project, aired on TruTV.