Natasha Atherton is a British actress. You may recognize her as Detective Alia Misra from the 2020 TV series Got Even.
Natasha’s other well-known work includes Vera (2019), Doctors (2017) and Tyrant (2016). Recently, Atherton was seen in the new series “Hanna”.
10 Facts on Natasha Atherton
- Natasha Atherton is a British actress and model. Her age and birthday are not disclosed to the public yet.
- Natasha is known for her role as Maryam in the 2016 TV series Tyrant. Tyrant is an action/thriller show with 3 seasons. Atherton was seen in season 3 of the show.
- The actress stands as a decent height with an envious body figure. However, her official body measurements are off the web. Furthermore, she has brown eyes and dark hair.
- Following her bio, Atherton currently resides in London, England. Hence, she is British by nationality. However, we are unsure about her ethnicity.
- Anyone scrolling through Natasha’s Instagram can find that she is currently dating her boyfriend and possible husband, Dominic Attenborough. Moreover, Dominic is the co-founder of lockthedoorstc.
- Although Natasha Atherton is well-known in her field, she still doesn’t own a Wikipedia page. Furthermore, we couldn’t gather information about her parents and other family members.
- According to her IMDb page, Natasha debuted in her acting career in 2012. Her first project was a short movie named Song of Season. She portrayed the role of “Demeter”.
- After her first movie, Atherton started to work on big projects. Her other notable works include her character of Kim in Hanna (2020) and Detective Alia Misra in Got Even (2020).
- Natasha’s net worth is currently under review. However, with her rising acting career, we assume that she is earning a handsome amount of fortune.
- You can follow the actress on both Instagram and twitter as @tash.atherton. Likewise, she has a very aesthetic Instagram profile.