Natasha Verma is an award-winning film producer and journalist based in the United States. She is also a philanthropist as well as a TV reporter and anchor at 9NEWS. She was a reporter and anchor for three years at NBC10 Boston before joining 9NEWS.
Natasha is a cancer survivor and a founder of the Verma Foundation. She founded the Verma Foundation to help raise money and awareness for cancer survivors. She enjoys athletics and has been involved in events ranging from dance to piano to skiing since her youth. In 2018, she also got the opportunity to play with Harlem Globetrotters in TD Garden, Boston.
Quick Facts: 9News: Natasha Verma Husband Age, and Wikipedia Bio: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||June 2, 1995|
|Profession||Journalist, Philanthropist, Film Director|
|Parents||Omesh Verma, Shama Verma|
|Salary||$76,527 per year|
|Education||The University of Texas at Austin , Columbia University|
10 Fun Facts on Natasha Verma
- Natasha Verma (born on June 2, 1995) is a young Indian-American journalist whose age is 25 as of 2020.
- She was born to Omesh Verma, Shama Verma in Boston, Massachusetts. Her parents would regularly take her to visit India and other major cities around the world, allowing her to believe in travel’s educational importance.
- From 2009 to 2012, she attended the University of Texas at Austin and earned two undergraduate degrees in broadcast journalism and biology. Natasha graduated with a master’s degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2013 at the age of 18.
- Natasha Verma seems to be private about her personal life. So, the information about her marriage, family, husband, and children are not known.
- Although Natasha is popular for her work, she lacks a Wikipedia profile on her name. However, she has a profile on Everpedia.
- She is an American as she was born and brought up in America, but her ethnicity is Indian.
- The beautiful journalist with a beautiful heart is a huge dog lover. She owns English Mastiff named Diesel as well as a Bernese Mountain Dog named Duchess.
- In 2017, Natasha was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, a type of cancer. She was treated at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Natasha Verma, an accomplished journalist who has been active in different income industries, has an estimated annual salary of about $76,527 a year.
- Natasha Verma seems to be active on social media and has a huge number of followers (100k) on her Instagram account.