Lil Berete is a budding musical artist from Regent Park, Canada. His songs depict Canadian culture and also embraces his Afro-Caribbean background. His popular tracks include, “Real”, “Southside”, “Go N Get it”, “Northside”. He is signed to XL Recordings’s subsidiary, New Gen.
He is bridging the gap between Northside and Southside with his music. He was heavily influenced by artists like Young Thug, T-pain, Akon. Lil Berete made his debut in the rap scene in 2017 by releasing his singles, Turn Up and Real. He has been a victim of racial profiling.
Quick Facts: Lil Berete: 10 Facts To Know About
|Name||Lil Berete (Yaya Berete)|
|Birthday||April 3, 2001|
|Parents||Cheka Katenen Dioubate|
10 Fun Facts About Lil Berete
- This Canadian Rapper was born on April 3, 2001. His current age is 19 and his zodiac sign is Aries.
- Lil Berete is his stage name. His real name is Yaya Berete.
- The 19-year-old Canadian rapper’s net worth is estimated to be around $300k.
- Lil Berete joined Twitter in April 2018 and has 848 followers on it. He is usually promoting his music and brand collaborations on Twitter.
- Although an up-and-coming rapper, he does not have a Wikipedia page as of now. However, he has many wiki-bio pages about him.
- Lil Berete has a good following of 55.5k on his Instagram account. His Instagram page is filled with his music and behind the scenes.
- He joined Youtube on Sep 24, 2016. His Youtube account has over 19.3 million views and 33.1k subscribers.
- Talking about his parents, his father passed away in a terrible car accident when he was an infant. He was raised by his mother, Cheka Katenen Dioubate, a singer in Guinea.
- He hasn’t revealed his relationship status to the public yet. We do not know if he has a girlfriend or not.
- Berete is an avid dancer and also played soccer during his childhood. He lived in Guinea, West Africa, his native country for four years, from the ages of 8-12.