Navid Mansouri is a British professional boxer. He competes in different boxing championship under the super-welterweight category.
|Birthday||April 20, 1989|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
Recently, Navid was seen in the ring with another boxer, Kieron Conway, on August 14, 2008. The match was held in Matchroom Fight Camp, Brentwood.
However, Navid lost the match with a unanimous decision.
10 facts on Navid Mansouri
- Navid Mansouri (April 20, 1989) is a professional boxer and athlete. He is the age of 31 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Navid stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Likewise, he competes in the super welterweight championship. Furthermore, he has brown eyes and black hair.
- Following his biography, Navid Mansouri-Zardeh hails from Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Hence, he is British by nationality. In addition, he belongs to middle eastern ethnicity.
- The athlete is happily married to his wife and long-term girlfriend, Karolina. Moreover, the couple has been blessed with a son named Leon Mansouri together. Similarly, Leon recently turned 2 years old.
- Navid’s family is very supportive of his passion for boxing. However, we were unable to gather information about his parents and other family members.
- Mansouri was an early boxing enthusiast. He has trained and practised for numerous years in renowned academies. In 2009, he made his professional debut.
- His first match was held with Craig Tomes on December 6, 2009. Likewise, Navid won the match with a Knock Out. Furthermore, he continued on winning the next 6 matches.
- Navid has a very impressive career. He has competed in the 26 professional matches to date. Among which, he has won 20, lost 4 and draw 2 matches.
- Professional athletes are one of the highest-earning people. Hence, we speculate that Navid is the owner of a decent amount of net worth.
- You can follow him on Instagram as @navmansouri. Furthermore, he has amassed 3.4k followers on the platform to date.