US Circuit Judge Neomi Rao is a married woman and she is married to her husband, Alan Lefkowitz for a long time now. Her religion is Judaism.
Neomi Jehangir Rao a.k.a. Neomi Rao is a famous American public figure famed as a US attorney, legal scholar, and jurist. As of 2020, she serves as the Circuit Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
|Birthday||March 22, 1973|
|Age||47 years old|
|Parents||Jehangir Rao & Zerin Rao|
|Education||University of Chicago Law School|
She was appointed as the Circuit Judge in 2019 by the current US President Donald Trump. Find out some interesting facts about judge Neomi Rao here.
— The C. Boyden Gray Center (@AdLawCenter) March 23, 2017
10 Facts on Neomi Rao
- Neomi Rao is an American circuit court judge, attorney, and legal scholar. She works as the Circuit Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Court.
- She was appointed in the post in the year 2019 by President Donald Trump.
- Born on March 22, 1973, Neomi Rao’s age as of September 2020 is 47 years.
- She was born to parents of Indian background in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, the US. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is brown.
- Her Indian parents, father Jehangir Narioshang Rao is a Paris physician. Also, her mother Zerin Rao is a peri physician.
- She attended Detroit Country Day School and graduated from Yale University with a bachelor’s degree in Arts.
- You can find this American national on social media like Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @Neomi_Rao. For now, her Instagram page is missing.
- This American attorney is a married man. She is married to her husband Alan Lefkowitz, an American national of white ethnicity.
- Following her marriage to her husband, Alan, Neomi Rao changed her religion to Judaism. Born to Indian parents, she might be a follower of the Hindu religion before she began following Judaism.
- The detail about Meomi Rao and Alan’s children is not public.