Rodney Baker was the former CEO of Great Canadian Gaming. The company is a prime owner of race tracks and casinos in Canada. Rodney has to resign from his position on January 25, 2021. He is married to actress Ekaterina Baker.
Rodney and Ekaterina have been in the news ever since they traveled to Yukon territory to get COVID-19 vaccines, claiming that they work in a local motel. They have been ticketed and charged by the authorities.
Quick Facts: Rodney Baker Net Worth: Everything On Great Canadian Gaming Former CEO
How low can you go? These two flew to a remote community to take a #covidvaccine meant for indigenous people in an isolated community of 100 people. Absolutely disgusting #vancouver #Fatmanmovie #casino #ekaterinabaker#rodbaker #rodneybaker #Vancouver https://t.co/GzeICtV5HU
— Ana (she/her/hers) (@AnitaMiros) January 26, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Rodney Baker
- Rodney Baker’s current age is 55 years. The exact date of birth and zodiac sign of Rodney has not been revealed.
- Baker does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him as of yet. Rodney Baker’s bio can be read in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- The net worth details along with the details of Rodney Baker’s salary and earnings have not been revealed yet.
- Rodney Baker is the husband of actress Ekaterina Baker. They got married in 2017 and Ekaterina and Rodney have a 23-year difference between them.
- Both Rodney Baker and wife, Ekaterina traveled to Whitehorse, Yukon from Vancouver in a private plane to get COVID-19 vaccines that were meant for the endangered indigenous people, reports Daily Mail.
- Talking about his job, Rodney was the CEO of Great Canadian Gaming. After the news of him getting COVID-19 vaccines that were meant for the indigenous people of Yukon went viral, Baker resigned from his position, reports The Globe And Mail.
- Baker and his wife had received two fines, one for not following their signed declaration, and the second one for failing to self-isolate.
- Rodney Baker has not revealed any details about his family, children, parents, siblings, and background yet.
- Baker is not active on any social media accounts such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- The husband and wife, duo’s actions have angered the people of Canada, as the people have been tweeting about the incident showing how insensitive their actions were.