Nnamdi Collins is a famous emerging player. The youg athlete is from Germany, his birthplace is Dusseldorf. Nnamdi Collins began his footballing education at his birthplace. At the age of 12 in 2016, he was picked by the famous German Club Borussia Dortmund as a junior player.
Collins is regarded as one of the best young center-back talents across Europe and recently joined Borussia Dortmund to grow his football career. Collins also captains the Germany Under-16 team. His hard work and dedication will definitely lead him to be a future star.
|Birthday||January 10, 2004|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
10 Facts On Nnamdi Collins
- Nnamdi Collins was born on January 10, 2004, in Dusseldorf, Germany as Pharell Nnamdi Collins. He is 16 years old as of 2020.
- He has citizenship in Germany and as well as Nigeria. His ethnicity is black.
- He has an above-average height of 1.91m which is almost 6 feet 2 inches. His height and reach give him an advantage over his opponents in the ground.
- Nnamdi has an athletic built, information about his exact weight and body proportions are not available.
- He plays for Dortmund as a Defender-Centre-Back. Due to his great game sense, he is regarded as the best center back talent across Europe.
- He is a right-footed defender and can run 30 meters in only just 3.8 seconds. His main asset to the game is his pace.
- Collins’s talent was observed by many clubs around Europe such as Manchester City, Juventus, and Chelsea.
- Collins is a puma sponsored athlete, He has not shared information regarding his net worth yet we will keep you updated once we have the information.
- The athlete has kept his personal life to himself. Any information regarding his love life has not been shared.
- He is mostly active on his Instagram account. He has successfully collected 14.5 thousand followers.