Clare Stone is an actress by profession who is also well known as the wife of Noah Reid. Her husband Noah is a very famous musician, actor and also a former voice actor. She actress as a child actress until she was 18 years old.
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
But now she works as pediatric psychiatry. The couple got married on July 25 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic whereas the couple was engaged 2 years back on 31st December 2018. She has appeared in movies like Would Be Kings, The Jane Show, Breach, Mom at Sixteen, Samantha: An American Girl Holiday, Godsend, Shattered City: The Halifax Explosion, Beautiful Girl, etc.
Her details are available on Wikipedia where there is not much about her personal life rather there is much about her acting career. However, her husband’s biography is available on Wikipedia where there is all about him. Both she and her husband are Canadian.
10 Facts About Clare Stone:
- Clare Stone has been very popular for being the wife of the Canadian actor named Noah Reid.
- Born on January 1, 1992, Clare Stone is currently already 28 years of age.
- The couple got married very recently on July 25, 2020.
- There are Wikipedia pages available for both of them.
- There is actually not much to know about her family life containing both her parents as well as her siblings.
- Clare is also a Canadian just like her husband as she was born in Toronto, Canada.
- She is also an actress just like Noah and she has appeared in popular television series and movies like Mom At Sixteen, Wild Roses, The Man Who Lost Himself, etc.
- Talking about her height, she is around 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- The estimated net worth of Clare ranges between $1 million to $5 million.
- She can be found on Instagram but her account @clarelms is currently private.