Jensen Huang is a well renowned American business and electrical engineer. Also, he is a computer scientist. Jensen is one of the highest-paid American citizens and the richest among the CEO. You will be surprised to know that his yearly income is in billion dollars. Furthermore, his name is listed as the 61st highest-paid CEO in 2008.
On his 13th birthday, In 1993, he established a graphics processor company named ‘NVIDIA’. His real name is Jen-Hsun Huang. He is on-demand in the corporate world. He is a versatile and intelligent businessman with an attractive personality.
Keep reading this article so that you will explore much information regarding his personal and professional life.
|Birthday||February 17, 1963|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$6 billion|
|Children||Spencer and Madison Huang|
|Education||Oregan State University and Stanford University|
— Fungible (@fungible_inc) May 19, 2020
10 Facts on Jensen Huang
- Jensen Huang was born in 1963 in Tainan, Taiwan. His age is 57 years old as of 2020.
- Currently, he resides in the United States and holds an American nationality.
- According to wealthyperson.com, he stands at a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) while his weight is 65 kg. However, his body measurements are unknown in the media.
- Talking about his net worth 2020, Jensen’s current net worth is estimated at approximately $6 billion and his salary is $24.6 million.
- Describing his marital status, Jensen is happily married to his beloved wife, Lori Huang. The couples embrace two children named Spencer and Madison Huang.
- He is active on Twitter with a good number of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, after completing his education, Jensen has joined a multinational semiconductor company, Advanced Micro Devices. He has appointed as a director.
- He has earned a Bachelor’s degree in electric engineering from Oregan University and a master’s degree from Stanford University.
- Jensen has received a Pioneer Business Leader Award for his incredible work in both the corporate and philanthropic worlds.
- Moving on to his family background, Jensen hasn’t shared his parent’s identity on the internet.
Also Read: Patti Poppe Salary, Net Worth, Husband: CMS Energy CEO Resigns