Eric Wu’s net worth is what everyone seems keen on knowing. After all, he is the CEO of Opendoor, a $3.8 billion dollars’ startup. He has certainly made an impact on the real estate business by founding Opendoor, which has made it easier for online buying and selling of homes.
And, the craziest thing is that he is only 37 years of age currently. To have attained financial freedom at a pretty young age, he must have done something right. To find out what he did that got him so well off, you have got to read the presented facts down below.
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Profession||CEO and Founder of Open Door|
|Net Worth||$3.8 billion|
|Education||University of Arizona|
Props to the @Opendoor team for listening to our customers and addressing their #1 concern – safety. https://t.co/l5mvuAdaPz
— Eric Wu (@ericwu01) May 4, 2020
10 Facts on Eric Wu
- Eric Wu is an American founder and chief executive of Opendoor, a real estate startup that now amounts to $3.8 billion dollars.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is under review at present. But, it is for certain that he is a millionaire.
- Opendoor CEO, Eric had made the preparations quite early which has got him this far. He had used his college scholarship money to get his hands on some attractive real estate properties by the time he was a college student.
- He does not have a bio on Wikipedia.
- The details of his wife and his married life have never been intruded upon.
- He is of Asian ethnicity. Nonetheless, when it comes to his nationality, he is American.
- Talking about where Eric Wu is from, he comes from Arizona. Likewise, he had studied economics at the University of Arizona.
- Moving on to his family, he was brought up by a single mother. And, in the name of siblings, he has two sisters.
- He was only about the age of 19 when he got into the real estate business.
- Eric is active on Twitter and has over 4 thousand followers.