Otis Dhanji is a famous child actor who has mesmerized the world with his awesome performance in the movies. He is very young, yet his talent is undeniable and appreciated by all the co-stars and even by his director. He has also been part of a stage performance when he played in Belvoir St Theatres in the drug trade drama called “Mortido”
Otis Dhanji started his career with a bang with one of the most successful DC movies Aquaman which was released in 2018. He played the role of young Arthur who had the biggest impact in the movie since then he has emerged as one of the most promising actors in the industry.
|Parents||Susan Bowman (Mother)|
10 Facts on Otis Dhanji:
- Otis Dhanji was born on July 21, 2003, in Sydney, Australia.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 17 years old.
- Despite being one of the most talented young artists who has established himself in the British movie industry he isn’t featured in Wikipedia yet.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 7 inches tall which is about 173cm high.
- Otis is the son of Susan Bowman meanwhile he hasn’t opened up about his father yet as he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- He is available on his Instagram account @ojdhanji where he has more than 739 but his Instagram account is private and not accessible to all the public.
- Otis hasn’t mentioned much about his girlfriend although if he updates on his relationship life we will update you very soon.
- Otis Dhanji is an actor who started his movie career when he was just 15 years old he debuted with the role of Arthur in Aquaman.
- Until now Otis has been part of 4 movies and series and they are On the Ropes and The Unlisted.
- In 2019 he was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Mini-series for the movie On the Ropes.