Camilla Ainsworth is an entrepreneur and a reality TV star from England. Camilla participated in the show called The Apprentice (UK) in 2018. It is a business-style reality game show created by Mark Burnett. Camilla finished as a runner-up in the show.
In addition, Camilla is the founder and managing director of MylkPlus dairy-free beverages. The company makes dairy-free gourmet flavored nut milk. She was just 22 years old when she founded the business. She claims she had the concept when she had to struggle to find delicious milk substitutes when she was in Australia.
Quick Facts: Camilla Ainsworth Apprentice Age And Instagram: Meet Owen Warner Girlfriend
|Birthday||July 15, 1995|
|Net Worth||$1Million- $5 Million (approx)|
|Education||Westholme School, University of Manchester|
10 Facts on Camilla Ainsworth
- Camilla Ainsworth’s age is 25 years old as she was born in the year 1995. She celebrates her birthday on 15 July every year.
- The young entrepreneur went to Westholme School. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the University of Manchester.
- How tall is Camilla Ainsworth? She is a fitness freak and has an alluring physique. However, we are unable to find Camilla Ainsworth’s height and body measurements.
- Talking about her dating life, Camilla Ainsworth is currently in a relationship with the actor, Owen Warner. The pair began dating only a few weeks earlier.
- Camilla Ainsworth has a verified Instagram account with 39.3k followers. She is mostly seen posting about herself and her business.
- The Apprentice finalist is quite active on all social media platforms. In addition to Instagram, we can also find her on TikTok and Twitter.
- Moreover, Owen Warner’s girlfriend, Camilla Ainsworth is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- The young entrepreneur has earned a luxurious life for herself. She has an estimated net worth of $1Million- $5 Million.
- Furthermore, Camilla has maintained quite a private life. So, the details regarding her parents are siblings are not known to the public.
- The stunning young entrepreneur started her own company at the age of 22. She owns a dairy-free beverage company named MylkPlus.