Nick Tsaroulla is an English footballer who was released from Tottenham Hostpurs’s Academy following the car crash in 2016. He joined the Spurs academy at age of 12 and left in 2018.
Moreover, Nick Tsaroulla currently plays for the English side, Crawley Town. In the third round of the FA cup, Nick scored a wonderful goal against Leeds United to progress through to another round.
Quick Facts: Nick Tsaroulla Car Crash: Parents Age, Height and Girlfriend
Born and raised in Bristol, England, Nick Tsaroulla was picked to play for the U21 of Cyprus. However, he is yet to make an International debut. The left-back went into rehabilitation for more than a year when he encountered the car accident. But he bounced back like a warrior.
— Emirates FA Cup (@EmiratesFACup) January 10, 2021
10 Facts on Nick Tsaroulla
- Nick Tsaroulla is an English professional footballer who plays as a left-back for the English team, Crawley Town.
- Moreover, Nick Tsaroulla went through a serious car crash in 2017. He mentioned that he was lucky to be alive.
- As of 2021, the young footballer is just 21 years old. He was born in Bristol City.
- The defender celebrates his birthday on March 29 every year. Hence, his zodiac sign is Aries.
- Moreover, Nick Tsaroulla stands at a good height of 1.78 meters. His technical skills and pace are additional assets.
- Moving on to his family, Nick Tsaroulla is very close to his parents and family. He often speaks about them in interviews.
- Similarly, Nick Tsaroulla is currently not dating anyone. He doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment.
- The financial details of the footballer such as salary and net worth are not disclosed by the club for the time being.
- Nick Tsaroulla has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- Furthermore, the defender scored his first goal for the club in the FA Cup tie against Leeds United. The sensational solo goal has gained him a lot of attention.